visit www.street2screen.com for more info
Want to submit to the Street2Screen Parkour and Freerunning Video Competition? The deadline is tonight at midnight. You have 3 options to submit. You can:
1) Shoot a new video showing us your best flow.
2) Submit a video that you or your team shot in the past year.
3) Submit a compilation of videos that you or your team have shot in the past year
Remember, your submission must be 30-90 seconds. Visit www.street2screen.com now and you might be able to cram and get your video in the running to be in RUN the movie. Good luck and make the best traceur win.
Check out the trailer for RUN, the parkour movie you have been waiting for
Twitter.com/street2screen @street2screen #runthemovie #street2screen
1) Videos must be between 30 to 90 seconds in length. A 30 seconds introduction to who you are at the end of the video is optional and in addition to the 30-90 seconds.
2) Videos must be family appropriate.
3) Applicant must own all the rights to the video and its content. No copyrighted or trademarked material (music, brands, logos). For questions about what qualifies as copyright material, please visit the copyright website: http://www.copyright.gov/
4) Teams are encouraged, but there is a limit of five people per submission.
5) Videos completed prior to July 1, 2011 are not eligible for the competition.
6) By submitting to the competition, you give permission to the Street 2 Screen Competition and Run the Movie LLC to use your footage and likeness for promotional purposes.
7) By submitting to the competition you agree to all of the above Rules and Regulations and the Terms and Conditions, which can be found on our website.
8) All applicants must indicate on their submission form how they plan to send us a .mov copy of their video (yousendit, dropbox). More detailed tech specs are available on our submission form.
9) All videos will be screened by our submission team to determine if they are eligible for the competition. All approved videos will then be posted to the Street 2 Screen YouTube channel for voting. The voting period will be September 15 – 29. The video with the most “likes” by 11:59PM on September 29 will be the winner of the competition.
Failure to complete or comply with any of the above Rules and Regulations may result in your video being disqualified